There are many reasons to join Forces Fitness, here are some of our favourites:-
- It’s good for your mind and body - Recent trials have found that outdoor exercise is associated with an increase in energy and revitalization as well as decreased confusion, anger, depression and tension compared to when exercising indoors.
- It makes you feel better about yourself - Research from the University of Essex confirms that when working out in the green environment it improves your self esteem
- Soak up the sunshine benefits - Get that well deserved Vitamin D3 from your outdoor sessions it’s important to your bone health and metabolic function.
- Outdoor fitness may be easier for you to stick with - Canadian researchers have found that people have reaped the rewards when working out outdoors.
- Team work to stimulate the brain - Not only do our sessions challenge you mentally and physically they will stimulate your mind and body whilst also improving your communication and above all it’s FUN!